Awareness Through Movement (R)
60 minutes : Members - $59 / month or $590 / year Non Members - $20 drop in rate / single class
Scroll down to "Choose Your Class Date" to select the Zoom session you would like to attend.
Feldenkrais Group Movement classes are suitable for anyone who wants to improve their comfort during any activity of daily life. No matter what your age or ability you will find these classes useful!
Monday class is for regular lessons
Wednesday is for more challenging lessons
Please wear clothing that is comfortable to move in. You will be resting and moving from a variety of positions on the floor and sometimes seated in a chair.
It is a good idea to have a mat to work on and a towel handy in case you need it for padding.
Lessons that everyone can do...
- Improve your sensory discrimination
- Focus is on the "Classic ATM" standards
- No matter how many times you visit a classic lesson, there is always more discover!
Lessons with increased challenge...
- Fine-tune your Coordination
- Imagination and Action intertwined
- Discover the grace that comes from doing less and sensing more!
Who it's for
We each learn how to move to the best of our ability based on ways available to us.
"Life's processes require movement."
Feldenkrais classes bring the process of movement into great clarity and allow us to shed inefficient habits and restore our human potential for living more comfortably everyday!
A Myriad of Possibilities...
- Improve your Balance
- Feel Taller and Lighter
- Become more Coordinated
- Re-find Skeletal Support
- Reduce unnecessary Tension
- Flexibility without Stretching
- Breathe Easily and Sleep Better